Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big Deals!

It's been so long since I've posted a blog, that I'm doubtful this blog will even be seen by human eyes.  Just in case it is...I had to drop in to make a big deal about a couple of things.  Exhibit A...

Yup.  Brother hit the 7 month mark and has mastered the art of crawling.  Addy's coaching has officially paid off. 

Another big deal...he got his first tooth over the weekend.  Thank goodness for one less sharp little dagger to painfully pierce his perfect little gums.  It can't be fun.  He'll be eating steak dinners in no time. 

And another...a good friend, Angela, and her husband Adam welcomed precious Baby Eden into the world on Sunday. 

And finally...a promise to share Jason's 30th birthday "celebration" within the next week.  It will happen and, believe me, me keeping it a secret was a pretty big deal.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment