Thursday, July 21, 2011

rebel without a cause

So what do you do when you drag your 2-year old and infant out in the heat for an adventure, only to find that the city of Moline has closed Butterworth Park?  You test out the new double stroller and feed the ducks of course!





Miss Addy decided the ducks weren’t the only ones in need of some Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Goodness…

As we watched people go by on boats, blasting music and boozing it up, I couldn’t help but giggle to myself. ..I get my kicks feeding ducks, while standing a foot away from this.  Live it up, my friends.  Rebel. 

Side note - some of you have been kind enough to comment on some of my blog posts in the past.  Please know that these comments don’t go unnoticed or unappreciated.  When I see the little icon appear that indicates someone has commented on a post, I’m like a kid on Christmas.  It’s so nice to know that someone is getting something out of reading our little blog (and not just me).  I’ve tried on multiple occasions to comment in response to several of the comments posted, and apparently I’m too computer illiterate to figure out how to comment on my own blog.  Yeah, that’s as pathetic as it sounds.  So anyway, I just wanted to say thanks and please don’t think I’m a snobby sistah.




No comments:

Post a Comment