Monday, November 14, 2011

the wedding

Once again, I’ve been gone from the blogging world for a while.  The last couple of weeks have been really hectic.  I’ll let you all in on what’s been happening over my next few blogs.  First things first.  Last weekend was one of my best friends’ weddings.  Like I said before…a seriously stunning bride.  Here are some photos from the hotel as the bride was getting ready.  Even Cohen's girl, Brenleigh was there.  :)





Their photographer was a classmate of ours from high school.  It’s pretty cool to see someone you graduated with showing such amazing talent, not to mention that he and his wife made a super cute team.  It's not even my wedding and I can’t wait to see the rest.  I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to take many photos, but hopefully including a link to his website will make the fact that I snatched these from Facebook more acceptable.  Check him out at http://www.jordanclarkphotography.com/



It was a beautiful wedding, and I’ve felt overly sentimental ever since.  Not only did I have the honor of being a bridesmaid, Miss Addy got to be one of the flower girls.  Even a week later, if she sees the boots she wore to the rehearsal, she asks about going to the wedding and wearing her “flower dress.”  Although she didn’t drop a single petal, she tiptoed down the aisle (after Jason stressed going nice and sloooow).  She did as well as can be as expected of a two year old for pictures.  Haha...another one from facebook.  I love that you can tell which two bridesmaids are the mother's of the flower girls at a glance.  And one that I took...chowing down on snacks before the ceremony.  I love her curls.


Miss Addy had herself a blast eating and dancing at the reception (apparently all members of the Day family decided that this reception was a perfect opportunity to let it all hang loose…case in point, Jason doing his Michael Jackson impression and me doing the freaken Dougie).
I'm off to bed.  More soon, my friends.  We’ve made it through Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment