Tuesday, May 17, 2011

by popular demand...

After a no-less-than-exhausting night Friday night (aka 5 hours sleep) and some seriously swollen ankles on Saturday, I finished a wedding cake and groom's cake.  It was overwhelming and at the same time, a welcome challenge.  Oh the challenge.  Needless to say, when it came time for the delivery, I quickly snapped a few pictures in the flourescent lights of the hall.  These aren't the most flattering pictures, but the bride has assured me that I will be getting some better ones as soon as she does.  Anyway, here they are...a replica of their new boat to surprise the groom, complete with him at the wheel, her on skis, and their two pups to supervise and a simple red velvet, fondant covered wedding cake.




Congrats to the happy couple!

Jason graciously let me steal an extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning to help make up for my lack of sleep Friday night.  I came down stairs to this...


Yep.  A fire in our fireplace and our 8 man tent in the living room.  Girlfriend was lovin' it.  Seriously?  Don't you wish your dad was that cool? ;)

Have a great week and stay tuned...pictures of the nursery to come before the end of the week!  Love!




1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog ReAnna!
    Great job on the cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete