Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a black and white weekend...

I have a couple of quick cake projects to share from Labor Day weekend.  I got to make fun black and white cupcakes for Lauren’s Bridal Shower…

For those who don’t already know, Lauren was my roommate my freshman year of college.  I don’t know what I would have done without her to hang with on the weekends back then, and I don’t know what I’d do without her to chat about everything now.  I seriously miss eating Ben and Jerry’s Brownie Batter ice cream out of the container with her in our dorm room.  Anyway, she’s going to make a beautiful bride...I can’t wait for the big day!  I’m lucky enough to be a bridesmaid and Miss Addy is going to be rockin’ the flower girl basket.  I hope she doesn’t mind me sharing a couple of pictures from the shower…

The above picture is her mom and sisters.  Seriously.  They could be the Kardashian sisters (yes, I’m admitting another guilty pleasure favorite show of mine).  They’re a fun, gorgeous group of girlies, and Baby Brenleigh and Cohen are of course going to be the cutest couple at the wedding (besides the bride and groom).  J
I also did a black and white damask cake to top off a cupcake tower for the Ellis/Imler wedding.  Loved using the new damask stencil I got!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment