Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*sigh*



See this magnificient heartbeat?!  This little heart is pumping life through the tiny body that is about to change our world forever.  It belongs to our little Cohen, who is, in fact, positioned head down.  :)  I should know more tomorrow after my actual OB appointment, but here's the scoop from today's ultrasound...
He is most definitely a he.  Based on the measurements the ultrasound technician took, she gave me a revised due date of June 29th (up one week).  She estimated his current weight at somewhere between a precious 6 lbs, 12 oz and 7 lbs, 12 oz.  He slept through the entire ultrasound, with his little hands curled up around his face, so we didn’t get to get a peek at him, but she did see some hair on the back of his head!  She must have told me 10 times that he’s “just so squished in there!”  Anyway, things are looking great…I can’t wait to meet him!  It will be a beautiful day, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment