Monday, October 17, 2011

crayola!

Just a quick post to share a couple of pictures and a super fun project.
I can’t remember whether or not I’ve already mentioned our latest home improvement project.  In case I haven’t, we’re working on turning a spare bedroom into a playroom for these cuties…


There's a sneak peek of the incredibly involved paint project in the background.
After realizing our painting project is going to cost us a lot more time than we had originally planned, I decided I needed some instant gratification in the form of a DIY project to hang in the art area of their playroom…

Now hopefully we can finish up the room in the next month so that I'll have before and after photos to share. 

OH!  And another quick update...this mama got herself a new set of wheels!  Check out my new Jeep Compass!!! (yes...this is a lame picture from the website because my camera battery said taking my own picture was not happenin')  Giddy!



Here's to hopin' everyone else had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment