Friday, August 5, 2011

Tidbits

Happy Friday to all!  I have a couple of interesting tidbits to share this morning (OK.  Fine.  They are probably only interesting to Jason and me, but I’m going to share anyway).  First tidbit - this guy slept a record 7 hours straight last night!  I don’t think Addy did that until she was 4 months old!  I’m sure it was just a fluke, but he pretty consistently sleeps 5 hours straight each night.  I’ll take it!  Of course, a nervous mama couldn’t sleep 7 hours straight, and neither could her milk-makers.  There’s nothing like waking up in a puddle!  J



In case you couldn’t tell, I’m sort of obsessed with putting him in outfits with hoods.  Much like Addy is obsessed with taking off all of her clothes all day long, to try to either put them back on by herself or to put them back in her dresser so she can wear something new.  I think it’s time for us to buy some more dress-up clothes.
Other tidbit – this is how Sister eats her apples.  You’d think she doesn’t like them, not the case.  She asks for apples whenever we have them.   She chews all the juices out of them and then spits out the remaining skin.  She never ceases to make me laugh. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  We’re looking forward to swimming with friends, a concert for dad, and another fair on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Lol Your kids are so stinking cute! And I love the hoodies on the little man!!

    ReplyDelete